Saturday, September 04, 2010

Hey Cujini , Bada Bing!




So Im getting ready to fire up my brick pizza oven and Im thinking, I need some of the best ingredients available for my pizza's today, so there is only one choice and thats Cujini Import Italian Foods on 960 Wallula Ave, Walla Walla WA. This isnt just a cheese tray store, it is full service Italian food you can take home ready to eat! take it home, and make your own, they have all sorts of Authentic dishes frozen for you to cook yourself. 
They have Panini's, Ravioli, Carbanara, Rigatoni, Seafood Linguini, Lasagna, just about everyting you could imagine. they serve wine from Italy and Walla Walla. They make their own salami and import others.







The selection of cheeses are plenty, they will slice up how ever much you want right there at the deli counter

The food is hand made from old family recipes right there, if you want they will make you a cheese plate and you can sit out back and drink some wine on the covered patio while enjoying great conversation with your friends.. most of all are the meatballs they make, grab a bag, some pasta and sauce and you have the best dinner at home and your friends will be impressed.


Needless to say they hooked me up with some Pizza dough,
sauce and good toppings for my pizza's today.
 Until Next time, Salute' 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Cugini's. I love getting their Lasagna's that are all made up. They're about $40 but who cares because it's homemade and I never can just spend $40 if I were to go purchase all the ingredients myself. - Melanie