Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time for Take out from the Pacific Express Asian Bistro

So this newly wed couple were on their honeymoon and acting like a stud he says to his new wife "So What you want to try tonight?" and she is very shy and reluctant to give up she is a virgin and says to her new husband "well (giggle giggle as she covers her mouth) my girl friends say I want to try 69!" and he looks at her and says Whaaat? you want Beef and broccoli at the Pacific Express? My favorite!.. hahaha OK I couldn't pass this up. I will say one thing this is some really good food it was one of those nights when nobody wanted to cook and wanted something great so we called the Pacific Express Asian Bistro (509)525-0775 on 435 Ash street in Walla Walla and we orderd the #4A for 4 people ( I count as my wifes first child and husband so that is 2 people). the nice thing about waiting for takeout here is they have a full cocktail lounge. :)


so it makes it home and OMG where's my chopsticks, I couldn't wait to dig in I had the spicy General Tao's chicken and lots of extras.



this place has a Lunch buffet and they deliver. check their website out at www.peasianbistro.com the prices are very good and so is the Chow 




Time for a Nap.. until next time stay thirsty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Food is really good there I've had the lunch buffet. As for the lounge customers will come to watch sports on Sunday and bring food for each other. They even bring in wood for the fire pit on the deck. The place has a real feeling of home.