Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Whoa Wilbur..Its MR EDS


So I Get up this morning thinking.. hmm whats for Breakfast as I was leaving for work. I figured it would be one of those days when you make it till noon, have a light lunch. after all Im already in my pickup.. WRONG. Darrell whom will remain nameless in this story said, "Lets Call Craig at MR Eds and see whats for breakfast, Damn boy aren't you hungry?" and so I gave in.. know'n Po Potter and I go way back I ordered something that wasn't on the menu ( I bet it is now) I asked for  "The Pastrami Breakfast Extravaganza Throwdown Boo Ya-." this was 2 Eggs, Skillet fried Potatoes (seasoned) mixed with folds of IN House Made Pastrami, Grilled Green peppers and onions Topped with Provolone Baby.. and over the top was Rye Toast, horse radish and hot mustard.


Mr eds has relocated at the elks recently until their Restaurant recovers from its recent fire, im tellin ya, the effort they put into their food to make sure it is as home cooked and by far a filling Meal as you would expect. This is what keeps em coming back.. they are anxious to get back in their original building so they can gaze at the blue mountains while serving their patrons once again.. 
Cheers

1 comment:

kaydub said...

Mr. Ed's is classic, but if you want a truely AWESOME breakfast experience, you should try Tommy's Dutch Lunch.
Bring your appetite.

( I personally recommend the biscuits and gravy)