Thursday, February 18, 2010

Business Lunch @ the Red Monkey.. No Problem

Need a place for a nice business lunch down town, well Red Monkey Downtown Lounge is an excellent Choice. I was Looking for something not as heavy as the Killer Sausage Dogs that I had earlier this week, and  had no problem finding what I needed on the Menu. The staff was very helpfull in helping me with my selection. the biggest task was deciding what Beer I was going to have, these guys have Plenty of Micro Brews as well as domestic light beers on tap. If your not into beer the Cocktail menu is pretty much endless, I had the Crunchy Chicken Wrap that was grilled panini style with a big portion of chips, since you had a choice of chips or fries I had both just to see what the fries were like. the fries were the most awesome skinny shoestring style that were not grease globs.. the atmosphere is very nice HD televisions everywhere, with semi private areas (available by reservation 509-522-3865 VIP 200-9639.) the workmanship of the inside design is second to none. I'm definitely coming back for St. Patrick's day for the live music and Beers.. Cheers!

No comments: