Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Green Lantern Fish & Chips

 you know when you just gotta have something you have had before and want it again?.  Im Talkin Green Lanterns Fish & Chips.(1606 East Isaacs Avenue Walla Walla, WA 99362-2206 - (509) 525-6303) My wife came home and pretty much claimed the taco's from LaMonarca so I was thinking mmm haven't been to the Green Lantern in awhile, sure miss them fish and chips, so I made her drive..the green lantern tavern is a landmark amongst other great pubs in Walla Walla, nothing like going 4 wheeling on the weekends and then all getting together afterwards to drink beer and laugh. The owner has done the best job in keeping it a great place.you can shoot darts, pool, and watch sports tv.  plenty of taps of the finest microbrews available and always great IPA, Scotch, Whiskey and Wine. so back to the Fish and chips, they were great, the green lantern cuts their own fries and the fish is good. I will let the picture do the talkin.


This was de lish.. I also recommend the Fish Taco, very good, I actually should of had 2 on the side. 
So after that we decided to move on....


No comments: